Remote Support Services
CTI provides remote internet support to our customers on a 24/7/365 basis.
This option is available for any machine that uses our controllers, or for any computer or integration project we've installed to perform data acquisition, storage, and reporting.
What we can do:
- Instantly view and analyze tire test machine data, including current machine settings, component and drive status, and various status and error logs.
- Run diagnostics to evaluate machine fault conditions.
- Instant message with engineering or maintenance personnel at the machine to diagnose problems and implement solutions.
- Download and install software updates, then monitor subsequent machine or data system performance.
- Perform database and other routine system maintenance.
Customers that utilize this option appreciate not having to schedule, wait, and then pay for service personnel just to arrive on site.
It certainly provides the most cost-effective support solution for customers who consider us a partner in their efforts to achieve manufacturing excellence.
On-site Support Services
Local support is available to customers who prefer it or when the support situation requires it.
Typical on-site support provided by CTI experts:
- Machine and/or system installation, startup, and operator/maintenance training.
- Machine calibration, checkup, and adjustment.
- Machine and system upgrades, including installation of retrofit options.
- Final finish process analysis, including material handling and machine/line flow.
All support is provided by Poling Group personnel who have extensive machine experience acquired in our production facility and in customer sites across the globe.
Our support engineers are also actively involved in product development. This enables them to evaluate and even adapt our machines in the field to provide the best fit for our customers’ unique manufacturing operations.
CTI, A POLING GROUP COMPANY
Founded in 1978, CTI has been a valuable resource for large industries. Since 2001, we've expanded the capabilities of Poling Group tire equipment, including uniformity and geometry testing machines.
©2023 Commercial Timesharing, Inc. All Rights Reserved
CTI is a Poling Group company.